Welcome to Quizzability!
These terms and conditions set out the rules and regulations for the use of the Quizzability website (Vectortribute Unipessoal Lda.).
VECTORTRIBUTE UNIPESSOAL, LDA. is located at:
Rua das Corgas, 205, Ribeira.
3465-059 Campo de Besteiros, Tondela
By accessing this site, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Quizzability website if you do not accept all the terms and services referred to on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and to any and all Agreements: Client, You and Your refer to you, the person who is accessing this website to accept the terms and conditions of the Company. The Company, Us and Our, refer to our Company. Entity, Entities, or Us, refer to both the Client and U, or just the client or us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to carry out our customer care process in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's services/products, in accordance with, and subject to, current Portuguese law.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, upper/lower case and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Quizzability and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Quizzability (VECTORTRIBUTE - Unipessoal, Lda.).
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.quizzability.com for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.quizzability.com .
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.quizzability.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.quizzability.com.
- Redistribute content from Quizzability (VECTORTRIBUTE - Unipessoal, Lda.) (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our site and the use of this site (including, without limitation, any warranty implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this notice will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any liability of us or yours in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Or exclude any of our, or your, liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this Notice:
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
govern all liabilities under this notice or in connection with the subject matter of this notice, including liabilities arising in contract, tort (including negligence) and for any breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the site, information and services on the site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.